Friday, September 5, 2008
i knew a boy
who worked in a box factory. He took the box trolley to work each day to make boxes with his hands. Once he saved up enough money, he withdrew it from a safe box at the bank to rent an apartment downtown. He settled down and found a job in an office setting. He was assigned a boxed-in cubicle to type away each day. After a few months, he made more money and bought a car. Now he could drive to work in his new box. At lunch hour one day he ran into a girl. She had mousey hair and eyes like olives. He sat on his bed that night and stood up in the morning. Then he biked to work.
- c's new love
- one year ago
- Yummy Dinner
- writing paper
- focus: concentration of energy or attention on som...
- i knew a boy
- feeling like shit
- reading transcripts of supreme court cases. now: d...
- flaw, imperfection, defect, discontinuity, consist...
- entrenched: to be established firmly and securely....
- Interest: A regard for one's benefit or cause.
- a bug just flew into my fucking milk. and dying. t...
- ▼ September (26)