Thursday, September 25, 2008
one year ago
a year ago today, i had my first day of class of my last fall quarter at sb. i had world agriculture at 9:30am and grammar and style at 11:00am. the first face i saw as i walked up the arts lecture hall after a long summer was a friend's. i would always sit in the back to people-watch in that class. then i would bike away on the loop but slowly so i could match up the bikes parked outside to the faces i watched inside. i did that everyday until it became cold in the mornings. and i sit here today and wait for the pacific winds to let me know it's winter again. but i have a feel that it'll never be cold in the mornings here.
- c's new love
- one year ago
- Yummy Dinner
- writing paper
- focus: concentration of energy or attention on som...
- i knew a boy
- feeling like shit
- reading transcripts of supreme court cases. now: d...
- flaw, imperfection, defect, discontinuity, consist...
- entrenched: to be established firmly and securely....
- Interest: A regard for one's benefit or cause.
- a bug just flew into my fucking milk. and dying. t...
- ▼ September (26)